About Me

I'm the thing that's not like the others.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bronchitis? What bronchitis?

Wed. Dec. 10th
So.... It’s been a while. I’ve been pretty sick with a chest cold. The doctor says it’s bronchitis, but she didn’t even take my temperature (or a chest x-ray), so I am skeptical of her diagnosis. I am, however, taking all 4 of the meds that she prescribed (after checking them out on the internet).
Since I’ve been sick, not much has been going on. I haven’t missed work and the monsters have been pretty good for me. My CT needed today off, so I took my half day on Monday and that’s when I went to see the doctor.
I’ve read The Maltese Falcon and a Michael Chrichton book called Prey. I’ve spent the rest of the week watching some of the bazillion movies that Katherine gave us. She’s clearing out all of her old roommates cheap VCDs in prep for going home. She gave me the first batch last week and she could not have timed the succession any better.
We’ve started doing Christmas stuff at school. My kids are so cute. One of my little girls thinks that the word to Jingle Bells are "Jingle tree, jingle tree, jingle jingle tree" Sing those words to the tune of Jingle Bells. It’s really cute. Di bought a little tree for the apartment. It’s fake of course, and it sits on the living room table, but it makes the place feel a little more Christmas-y. I bought some tinsel for it today. It looks really nice. Sorry for the scarcity of detail, but I haven’t exactly been interacting with my world in top form lately.

No comments: