About Me

I'm the thing that's not like the others.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Aug. 27 - housebound

It is raining buckets today. The basketball court looks like the pool, there's so much water there. S keeps telling me that I'm going to need an umbrella and now I'm starting to believe her.
Yesterday, I also spent all day on the compound, but that was my own choice. Me and my computer were hanging out. In the evening the power went out, so I missed my Telanovella, but instead I played tennis with HM. We didn't keep score and neither of us are very good, but it was fun. Afterwards, I went for a swim in the pool.
For dinner I had cereal, with COLD milk!! It was so good. Of course, I had to wait until HM scraped the clotting cream (or whatever) off of the top, but eventually I got my milk. Then we hung out in the TV room and messed around with the new jukebox. It's rocking old-school Madonna. I like it.

No comments: