About Me

I'm the thing that's not like the others.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oct. 26 - UFO sighting

Holy Hannah!!! UFO’s in broad daylight. And I’m not the only one who saw them. About 2:15pm (local time) I was in class, writing on the board. Co-teach asked me to come look out the window, where she and the students were gathered. I went to look and there were about 10 jet-streams, not going across the sky, but vertically, with metallic objects at the bottom of them.

Supremely weirded out, I immediately sent a text to all of my friends to see who had seen what and who knew anything. A few of them had seen, but I was still in class, so I couldn’t answer when they called. At the end of class, about a half hour later, I got a text from Boston that she could see "a bunch of things burning and turning to smoke..." in the sky.

When I got home I spoke to Pop for a bit. Living in the north end of Kobuleti, he not only saw my UFO’s, but hours later he is continuing to see planes flying really low over the sea. We speculated that they’re coming from Turkey or Armenia, but we have no idea what the final destination is.
On top of all of this intrigue, I’m still not healthy. I decided to play hooky yesterday, though I don’t think it’s playing if one is legitimately not well. After spending the entire day in bed reading (leaving only to pee, eat and make tea), I helped HB1 with his English homework and watched a couple of hours of tv (which exhausted me).

Today, I dragged myself out of bed and to school. Pretty sure I have a sinus infection that’s affecting my inner ear. Gotta love those dizzy spells. Feeling exhausted after a long day of school (and the excitement of UFO’s) I laid down on my bed and finished Alexandre Dumas’ sequel to Three Musketeers, which I actually liked better than the first one.

No comments: