About Me

I'm the thing that's not like the others.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tues. Oct, 5 - A blurb

Yesterday I had a complete relapse of my cold, with the additional fun of running out of tissues. I was using anything I could find to blow my nose with, toilet paper, napkins, bed linens (just kidding on the last one, but it came pretty close). Today I’m feeling better, but still not great. The sniffles are fewer and my throat doesn’t hurt. I do have a bit of a headache, but I’m pretty sure that’s from some loud classes.
I got home from school just in time for "lunch" (which is served anywhere from 1:30-4pm). Nato’s sister-in-law was here with her monster child, but he wasn’t noisy today, just all over the place, so I could deal. Niko has started greeting me by name when he sees me now, and it’s really cute.

No comments: