About Me

I'm the thing that's not like the others.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept. 13 - English TV.

The most notable thing about today is that I discovered a European NBC channel that is showing English tv with sub-titles, not dubbed. And I think it's showing pretty current stuff. The ep of Gossip Girl that I watched seemed pretty new. Of course the Merlin mini-series is old and they were advertising Veronica Mars, but c'mon - Veronica Mars. I don't care if it's not new, I'm there. Especially since the entire commercial consisted of Veronica and Logan moments. It was the best thing I've seen in a month.

School was the same as every other day. K texted, so we didn't meet until 11. I went, I sat, I talked to K about some general lesson plans and we left by 12:30. I talked on the phone to some people, wrote a little, read a little. Had dinner around 8:45 and then found English tv. All in all, a super-fun, exciting day. And it looks to be repeated tomorrow.

No comments: